Who: All men registered at St. Mary’s Church
Purpose: To provide support to the Church, priest, church community and local community as needed.
Meetings: The group meets the second Thursday of each month from September through April. The time we meet is 6 p.m. for social hour.
There are meal crews each month that cook a generous and delicious meal which is served at 7 p.m. There is a fee of $10 to offset the cost of the meal. After the crew cleans and washes dishes there is a short meeting to conduct any business required. There are four officers holding the positions of President, Vise-President, Treasurer, and Secretary.
In a normal year, we contribute to the following:
1. Annual God’s Harvest Sale
2. Local Christmas Benefit Program
3. Local Men’s Lenten breakfasts
4. Annual chicken bbq dinner
5. Altar servers appreciation gift
6. Jointly with the Ladies Sodality to the St.Mary’s Scholarship Fund
There are dues of $5 that are collected annually in September to help fund the above and other activities. This also entitles you to be eligible to win a drawing each meeting if you are in attendance.